Children are inquisitive and natural scientists.
The reasoning mind of the second plane child has an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
They want to understand why and how everything works.
HOKA Elementary will help you seamlessly create engaging and immersive learning experiences for your students to explore the universe!
What do you get with the Hands On Kids Activities Club for Lower Elementary?
The support you need to create the engaging activities your lower elementary students need at your fingertips.
- The resources to Set up engaging activities with confidence - even when you're short on time.
- Monthly Unit themes comprised of Thematic printable resources for lower elementary age students. Get engaging printables for your Montessori classroom or homeschool, including follow-up activities to the Great Lessons!
- Monthly Craft guides - Discover creative crafts, beautiful art invitations and hands-on projects that you can set-up for your students to explore the thematic units in a fun and engaging way.
- Video Resources - Get guidance from experienced Montessori guide Kelly Johnson (that's me!) in the form of a new video lecture, released monthly. Explore relevant topics, such as Cosmic Education, Observation, and more!
Each month you unlock:
✔️ Unique hands-on crafts and projects
✔️ Engaging fiction and non-fiction book lists
✔️ Educational printable resources
✔️ Montessori deep dive videos
✔️ Community and support
The HOKA Difference:
- Members get 24/7 access to the members' area. Log in any time to download the resources you need.
- New resources are unlocked each month.
- Relevant resources to offer engaging and challenging follow-up work to the Great Lessons.
- Enough variations of activities and printables to give you some choice, but not so many that you get overwhelmed.
- A range of graphic styles including real-life photos and clipart bring some variety to your materials.
HOKA Elementary is so much more than just Printables -
It's Hands-on exploration activities!
Cosmic Education nurtures the child's imagination and curiosity, encouraging them to ponder the interconnectedness of all life. Our crafts and projects are vessels for this journey.
Your students and children will have access to engaging and unique projects that spark their creativity and cultivate their curiosity.
Offer your students a key to the cosmos with the HOKA Elementary Program.
Everything from the formation of the universe to the coming of life to biogeochemical processes, we have the resources that you need for lower elementary students within the Montessori environment.