The Wings, Worms, and Wonder online Nature inspired Art Journaling School offers fun eCourses for all ages at a variety of prices & experience levels – Starting at FREE!
Each course in the Wings, Worms, and Wonder online school includes a combo of:
- painting & drawing tutorials,
- inspirational & practical info & techniques,
- ideas for creating and deepening your nature journal art practice,
- unique ways for creatively connecting with nature,
- super fun projects,
- resources & bonuses for post course nature inspired art adventures,
- and a supportive online community to share ideas and ask questions.
In Wings, Worms, and Wonder’s online Nature Art Journaling courses, explore through a variety of:
- Signature courses that teach creative nature connection through nature art journaling & expanding your nature journal practice techniques & connections
- Courses on color theory & paint mixing, using journal prompts & garden building + art journaling
- Workshop courses in painting, cooking, and growing fruits, herbs, & veggies
- Facilitated and Self Paced course options
- There is something for everyone – and the list of course offerings continues to grow!
Join me, Kelly, your creative nature connection guide as we connect to nature through the arts!
I’ll give you an excuse to slow down and creatively connect with the natural world right outside your door, while having lots of relaxing fun!
Check out the online
I’m also growing more classes on SkillShare! Click here to check out my channel, and get 2 months free with this special link!
YouTube Tutorials & Videos
Did you know I have tutorials, journal flips, and nature connection inspiration on the Wings, Worms, and Wonder You Tube Channel?
Check out them out and subscribe for free!
In-Person Workshops and Classes
Learn with me live and in-person! I teach regular workshops on all kinds of arts and gardening topics. I also create custom workshops for private groups and travel to on-site locations to teach nature journaling and watercolor painting. I hope to see you at one soon!