I am so happy you’ve joined me here in the world of Wings, Worms, and Wonder!
This is THE place for all things creative nature connection!
The Wings, Worms, and Wonder is for humans who:
- Want to create hands-on nature experiences that spark wonder, build life long connections with the natural world, and uniquely weave art & gardening into daily life
- Seek a deep and nourishing connection with nature through the arts and organic gardening
- Are interested in nature journaling and nature art – beginner or experienced
- Enjoy a supportive, creative guide, & a community to share their nature and journal experiences, laugh over gardening mishaps, ask questions about everything art and nature, and to journey together through the wonders of our everyday nature!
1. Join the Wings, Worms, and Wonder Creative Community!
Subscribe to the newsletter at the bottom of this page!
When you subscribe to the Wonder Wednesday emails you get:
- A copy of the 12 Months of Wonder Wednesday Activities eBook – Click here to download the pdf!
- Inspiration and ideas to keep you creatively connecting with nature amidst the swirl of life
- Early Bird updates and specials on classes and new offerings
- VIP only discounts on everything from my Etsy shop to online classes
- Wonder Wednesday monthly creative nature connection inspiration & activities delivered right to your inbox
- Wonder Wednesday monthly Journal Club Prompts
- All delivered to your inbox 2x a month!
Now, to Embark on Your Journey…..
Your journey within the world of Wings, Worms, and Wonder is yours for a lifetime. It’s not a sprint, but a timeless epic! When you slow life down with the help of nature and art, the wonders of nature reward you everyday!
Take your time. This world offers you a garden of inspiration and resources.
So to begin….
2. Check out the Blog Tab…
For free information and activities on everything organic gardening & nature inspired art making. This will be one to bookmark that you will want to return to again and again for ideas, inspiration, and information!
3. Check out Work with Me Tab…
To discover all the fun ways we can join forces – in person and online From workshops to nature journaling classes!
4. Check out the Let’s Shop Tab…
To support Wings, Worms, and Wonder + bring pops of nature inspiration into your everyday! From my books & journal prompt cards to stickers, zipper pencil pouches to nature journals, original paintings & handmade cards to original fabric, and more – all adorned with hand painted watercolor illustrations!
5. To Get Creatively Connecting Now…
…and because I like to create fun surprises for you, here’s a make a Pocket Nature Journal video tutorial!
You only need one piece of regular paper and a pair of scissors to make this fun on-the-go little journal. This simple journal is really fun to make and is quite useful. Make a different journal to creatively document every outing – from the museum to the nature trail.
Get your written instructions in this Pocket nature journal pdf and watch the tutorial below!
6. While You’re Perusing Social Media…
Follow Wings, Worms, and Wonder on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, to stay up on all the fun, sales, and giveaways. I’m mainly active on Instagram, so be sure to say hi over there!
Share pics of your Wings, Worms, and Wonder inspired activities on Instagram #wingswormsandwonder and tag me too!
I want to see the nature that surrounds you and all the ways you connect with it creatively!!
7. Repeat steps 2-6 as often as you like
8. Share with a friend!
Again, Welcome & Thank You!
I am so glad you’re here and look forward to getting to know you as we journey through our big, beautiful, biodiverse world!
Life is full, and I greatly value your time here in the world of Wings, Worms, and Wonder. I aspire to create resources and offerings that reflect that! If there is something you would like to see offered, let me know!
If you ever have any questions or want to share, reach me through the contact tab here on the site. I love to hear how you make these ideas your own and adapt them to the nature in your backyard!